High Efficiency, Dense Matrix LED Array For Brightfield
ScopeLED's B-Series microscopy illuminator replaces conventional halogen light sources used for brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, polarized light and DIC in transmitted and reflected light applications. The heart of the B-Series illuminator is Di-Con's Dense Matrix high performance LED array. Using advanced thermal design, it offers vibration-free, fan-less cooling with a high intensity optically stable light output.
The RGB model allows any quantitative black and white camera to function as a high speed color imaging system with separate color channel analog voltage and TTL trigger control, eliminating the need for specific software drivers. It's non-phosphor based Dense Matrix LED array is inert to laser excitation allowing it to be used as a self-shuttering LED transmitted light source with any confocal or laser based fluorescence microscopy system.
Clinical, research and industrial images with ScopeLED B-Series.
- High Efficiency Dense Matrix LED Array Light Engine
- Available With White Light or RGB LED Light Engines
- RGB Non-phosphor LED Array Safe For Use With Laser Based Fluorescence Microscopes
- Individual Channel Control for Sequential R, G, B Imaging for Merged Color Acquisition Applications
- Small Form Factor, Fan-less Cooling, Vibration Free
- Ergonomic Manual Control Interface
- USB and TTL Connections for Software and DAC Interface
- Highly Stable Light Intensities
- Over 30,000 Hours of LED Life
- No UV or IR Radiation
Compatible With Leading Microscope Brands
- Zeiss® & more