The EXC-500 delivers exceptional performance and can be configured to suit your individual needs. With several viewing head options, the EXC-500 delivers the comfort and ergonomics you demand in a microscope. Additional accessories and options allow you to configure the EXC-500 for your individualized needs.
- Optical System: NIS Infinity optical system.
- Viewing Head: Widefield binocular, ergonomic binocular, trinocular, or ergonomic trinocular viewing head, inclined 30°.
- Eyepieces: WF 10x/22mm focusable eyepieces with eyeguards. Eyepiece accepts a 26.5mm reticle. Optional 15x and 20x eyepieces are also available.
- Nosepiece: Reversed sextuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration.
- Objectives: Clinical Labs: NIS Plan Achromat 2x, 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR, 50xR, 60xR and 100xR oil; Research/Pathology: NIS S-Plan APO 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil.
- Stage: Mechanical stage with super smooth annodized surface or Gorilla™ Glass (white) insert. Adjustable tension controls. Size 302mm x 152mm with X-Y movement range of 78mm X 54mm. Optional pathology stage is available.
- Condenser: Achromat swing-out condenser 0.9 dry/1.25 oil on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm.
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum.
- Illumination: 3-watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use; universal power supply 110v-240v, UL approved.
- Focusing System: Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear.
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved; CE anti-mold
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 300mm x 425mm x 450mm
- Physical Weight: 30 lbs.
- Shipping size: 31x21x11 inches
- Shipping weight: 33 lbs.