This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ACCU-SCOPE.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
ACCU-SCOPE Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via chat communications, contact requests or quotation requests. The information you may be asked to provide includes name, email, postal code, telephone, and company/institution. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. If you wish to contact us without submitting your contact information, you may contact ACCU-SCOPE directly via telephone.
We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason for your initial contact. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., with a dealer partner to provide a quotation.
We will not contact you via email or other method except to follow up on your initial request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time, you may opt out of any future communication regarding your initial contact with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and asking to be removed from our database. You may also ask to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any information you share (name and contact information) is transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, service or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.