[March 2022] ACCU-SCOPE Ltd. is pleased to introduce our new fluorescence illuminators for upright compound microscopes. These illuminators install easily between the viewing head and microscope frame of compatible microscopes and offer a great alternative to traditional fluorescence accessories.
Features and benefits include:
- Built-in LEDs and filter sets. No need to install filter cubes or align lamps.
- Choice of 1-, 2- and 3-channel models.
- Independent LED intensity control by channel with memory function.
- Front LED display (on multi-channel models) shows active channel and LED intensity.
- No impact on precious bench space, and only adds 3-inches to the height of the microscope,
- Fits most popular upright microscopes. Dovetail adapters are available for brands and models of ACCU-SCOPE, Olympus BX, Nikon Eclipse E and Ci models, Leica and Zeiss.
- Economical. Costs thousands of dollars less that traditional illuminators requiring filter cubes and external solid state light sources.
- Safe. No mercury.
Fluorescence microscopy is an essential tool for studying cellular structures, protein localization and identifying viral, bacterial and parasitic infections. The new fluorescence illuminators provide a simple and safe way to either upgrade an existing microscope to fluorescence, or replace an older and less efficient fluorescence system.
Visit https://accu-scope.com/optics-accessories/illumination/fluorescent-illuminators.html or contact us at email@example.com for more information.